Thursday, 22 November 2012

Party Time

I just love parties, I mean who doesn't? Well, I don't like all the dancing and the signing and the small talk but I guess I just love them because of the atmosphere, as weird as it sounds while everyone else is having a good time and your just standing there with a plastic cup of drink your hand, you enjoy the fact knowing that everyone is having a good time...

Whats your opinion on parties, just in general? I'd be happy for any comments given, I hardly get any most of the time and even the ones I get are usually one of my followers or someone advertising something...

Anyway, here is a picture completely topic related/relevant:


1 comment:

  1. I love parties as well and even if I can't dance I don't care, it's about having fun. And there's always something good to eat.

    ReplyDelete