Friday, 21 February 2014

My new Blog.

It's taken me an extremely long time to finally write a post about it, but I've finally remembered to say that I've unfortunately decided to abandon this Blog for now and have started a new one called "Charlton Athletic, we will return" which is all about my favourite football team, which is, in case you haven't guessed it yet, Charlton Athletic!! It will probably not take any of your interest for the most part but for the sake of pointless, here is the link to it:

http://cafcthereturn.blogspot.co.uk/

Please have a look at it just for fun, you might find it interesting, you might find I just talk a lot of s***t most of the time and do nothing but say how my team is the best in Europe despite being in the second tier of English football but honestly, read a few posts and you might like it. Thanks and COYR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment